EIBIR Summerschool August 24-28, 2015
The EIBIR Summer School on Neurology Imaging is a multidisciplinary summer school, uniting 50 young researchers coming from a variety of backgrounds. The high scientific level and the relaxed atmosphere invite a close and productive interaction between everybody present, both participants and staff.
- Imaging modalities (MR, PET, CT)
- Quantitative image analysis
- (Open-source) tools for image analysis
- Neuro- and population imaging and image analysis in clinical practice
- Validation and open-source databases
- Applications in the clinic
- Small animals and clinical trials
For more information click here.